What a great water play activity to set up in the garden for your child to enjoy endless fun, sailing boats down foil streams and so easy to set up too!
You will need:
- A roll of foil paper
- Small plastic boats or paper boats
- A hose pipe
- Unroll a long piece of foil paper onto the grass, preferably down a small hill or slope in your garden
- Smooth the foil paper and make a lip on each side of the foil paper
- Place a running hose pipe on the top end of the foil paper stream
- Place small boats at the top of foil stream and watch the boats sail down the foil stream!