You will need:
- Pinecone (look for a nice one which is flat at the bottom and spiky at the top)
- Clove for his nose
- Wooden skewer (which you will break in half for two skis)
- Polystyrene ball for the head
- Koki (black)
- Pipe cleaner
- Paint and paint brushes
- Felt: to be cut into the felt hat and scarf
- Two strips of card for the skis (corregated card works well, the kind used in boxes, nice and thick to support the pinecone)
- Paint: Paint your pinecone and your skis. You can optionally assemble the head and hat as well when you paint.
- Glue on the head and push in the clove for the nose and draw the eyes and mouth.
- For the felt hat find a circular object to draw the semicircle. I used a lid but you can also use a plate.
- Fold the semicircle felt shape into a cone and glue it on the head.
- Attach the arms (pipe cleaner).
- Fold the ends and attach the skis (skewer sticks)
- Tie a scarf around his neck. It’s a good idea to cut this scarf in a circular rather than a straight shape so that it goes around the pinecone easier.
- You’re done.
Enjoy your pinecone man.