Children love to shake these bottles and the plastic bottles can filled with different items to make different sounds. Plastic bottle shakers are also very easy to make and are a fun way to recycle.
You will need:
- An empty plastic bottle
- Dried food such as lentils, pasta, popcorn or rice.
- Strips of coloured paper
- Paint/stickers (optional)
- Fill the plastic bottle with the dried food.
- Place the bottle lid on the bottle and tape securely.
- Cut long strips of coloured paper and tape to the end of the bottle
Your child can paint the bottle or decorate the bottle with stickers.
Let your child shake, shake, shake!