You will need:
- White uncooked eggs
- Flower petals
- Small different leaf shapes
- Onion rings
- Rubber bands or string
- Pot with boiling water ( Adult supervision only)
- Dampen white uncooked white eggs and press some flowers or small nicely shaped leaves on the shells of the eggs.
- Wrap the eggs tightly in several layers of brown onion skins and fasten them with a rubber band or string to secure well.
- Boil the eggs for 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove the onion rings and string or rubber bands.