Fruit art to make with your children encourages healthy eating habits and is a good way to introduce different fruits . When I introduced the kiwi fruit to the children, this was their first taste of the unusual, kiwi fruit, and they loved it!
- A kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 2 yellow grapes cut into two
- 1 yellow grape
- Place the cut kiwi fruit on the middle of the plate
- Place the cut yellow grapes on each end of the kiwi fruit for the turtle legs
- Place a whole grape at the top of the turtle for its head.