By Julia Gorham
What a great recycling crafts project to do with your child and great fun too!
It’s amazing what can be created with a empty plastic bottle! You will need to assist your child to cut and place the wings on the plastic bottle.
You will need:
- An empty plastic bottle
- Used pizza box or corrugated cardboard
- Paint and paintbrushes/pens
- Foil paper
- String or nylon
- Remove the label on the plastic bottle
- Draw wings and tail on the cardboard and cut out
- Using a sharp knife, cut out slits in the bottle to slide the airplanes wings and tail
- Let your child paint and decorate the bottle
You can place a small slit on the top of the bottle to tie nylon to make a beautiful airplane mobile.