You will need:
- Bowls of different food colouring diluted with water
- Cut out newspaper shapes
- Wax crayons
- Dip the sponge into a bowl of diluted food colouring and sponge the paper, using different colours.
- Leave to dry.
- Paste your newspaper shapes onto the paper. e.g. flower petals, boat, flower shapes etc.
- Colour your newspaper shapes with wax crayons.
- Sponge over your artwork again with the diluted colouring.
- You can also add your child’s handprints with paint for an extra personal painting.