You will need:
- Mixing bowls
- 1 teaspoon maizena
- ½ teaspoon water
- ½ to 1 teaspoon aqueous cream (preferably no perfume or colouring added)
- 2 to 3 drops of food colouring
- Mix the maizena and aqueous cream until well blended.
- Add water and stir, then add a small drop of food colouring.
- Stir again until blended.
- Use a small paintbrush or cotton ear bud, dip in the mixture and have fun painting your child’s face.
Ideas for face painting
Tiger face painting
Lion face painting
Butterfly face painting
Princess face painting