by Julia Gorham
An absolute must party game and best traditional game for your children to enjoy to music with a hidden present for the child who unwraps the last layer of wrapping!!
You will need:
- A small gift (a nice idea when you are doing this with a group is a bottle of bubbles to blow: because it is something they can all enjoy afterwards)
- Wrapping paper or newspaper
- Sticky tape
- Music to play
- Wrap a small gift with many layers of wrapping paper
- Gather the children in a seated circle
- Play lively music and ask each child to pass the parcel
- The parcel can only be passed when the music is playing
- As soon as the music stops, the child unwraps one layer of the parcel and then passes it on to the next child.
- The reward will be the last unwrapped layer, with a special surprise!